Ms. Butler has a broad civil trial practice that includes banking and business litigation, legal malpractice defense, curative title litigation, wrongful death and premises liability litigation, as well as trust and estate litigation. She also assists her banking clients with transactional matters such as participation agreements and purchase and sale agreements and provides coverage opinions for insurer clients. Ms. Butler also has prior experience in railroad and construction litigation.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Emory University (B.A., 1989)
- State Bar of Georgia
- General Practice and Trial Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Professional Liability Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar Committee for Inclusion in the Profession
- Savannah Bar Association