Jacob (Jake) Saas is an associate attorney practicing in the area of civil litigation, with a focus in automobile torts, premises liability, contract disputes and construction defects cases, among others. He also has experience in a wide variety of projects and issues involving local governments. Mr. Saas is a member of the Georgia Bar Association, Savannah Bar Association, SBA Young Lawyers Division and the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the United Way Young Leaders and a board member of the Coastal Empire Disaster Recovery Committee.
Mr. Saas received his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2018, where he served as a Research Assistant for Professor Kent Barnett and as the Senior Online Editor of the Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property Law. While in law school, he gained experience in corporate matters through an internship with Rollins, Inc.’s in-house counsel in Atlanta, as well as in criminal appellate matters through his involvement with the Georgia Capital Defenders.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Saas graduated from Miami University in Ohio in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in History. He grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee where he was active in both sports and Boy Scouts, achieving the rank of Eagle Scout in 2008.
- Miami University (B.A. Political Science, 2014)
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association
- Savannah Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- United Way of the Coastal Empire – Young Leaders