Born in Folkston, Georgia, and raised in the Southeast, Tim Haeussler has considered the Savannah area his permanent home since 1975. Mr. Haeussler has a broad range of practice, primarily focusing on civil litigation, dealing with manifold issues including personal injury, insurance, products liability, wrongful death, business torts, and workers’ compensation, among others. Mr. Haeussler also has vast experience in wills and estates, probate, corporate and business law, incorporations and business formations, real estate, foreclosures and dispossessory proceedings, collections, traffic court, and employment law, and other areas of practice. Mr. Haeussler is registered as an Appointed Representative with the Social Security Administration and has handled Social Security disability hearings in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina.
Mr. Haeussler’s representation of a diverse range of individuals and businesses over more than 35 years has given him the ability to better understand the needs of a wide spectrum of clients. In the early years of his practice, Mr. Haeussler held a position as a part-time instructor in the paralegal studies program at South College in Savannah for approximately ten years. He is a founder, former board member, and incorporator of the Savannah Adult Baseball League, dedicated to the playing, preservation, and instruction of America’s pastime. SABL is one of several area nonprofits Mr. Haeussler has incorporated. As a history major and an admirer of nature, Mr. Haussler believes that the rich multi-cultural heritage and natural beauty of the Coastal Empire of Georgia provide an ideal setting to live, work and raise a family. He looks forward to many more years of service to the area community.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D. 1986, cum laude)
- Armstrong State College (B.A., History, 1983, cum laude, with minors in Mathematics and German Language)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member of Torts and Insurance Section, General Practice Section, Real Estate Section, and Workers’ Compensation Section
- Savannah Bar Association
- Effingham Bar Association
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals